cake pickup &
You’ve placed your order, and the time has come to pick up your cake!
I know we all just want to dig in, but first, read my tips below for a smooth as buttercream pickup!
- Make sure the cake is your last stop and doesn't stay in your vehicle longer than absolutely necessary
- Hold the cake box from the bottom, not the sides
- While transporting the cake the safest place is the passenger side floor, not on the seat
- Keep your car as cold as possible year round when transporting the cake.
- Drive carefully, the structure of the cake is solid and chilled but once it leaves Atomic Design, we are no longer responsible
- Keep your cake refrigerated until about 30 minutes to an hour before serving and let sit at room temperature. Cake tastes best at room temperature.
- Avoid placing the cake in direct sun
- Refer to appropriate cutting guide for your cake size and watch my cake cutting video found below
- Any leftovers wrap in cling wrap and/or an air tight container and return to the refrigerator. Leftovers can be stored for months in the freezer in the same way.